You can win a copy of my next book, The Girl Who Didn’t Die, and £25 for a charity of your choosing. All you have to do is post a photo of The Boy Who Spoke to Stars to Facebook or Twitter and tag me in it.
The theme for the photo is ‘Nature’. The best photo will be selected by Toby Nicholls and the winner announced on November 1st 2016. Closing date for submissions is 31st October 2016. Toby is a bit strange, so do bear that in mind when deciding the kind of photo you want to submit.
If you want to join in but don’t yet have a copy of The Boy Who Spoke to Stars, then you can purchase from Amazon, or ask your local bookstore to order you a copy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. One entry per person
2. The judge’s decision is final
3. Submitted photos may be used for promotional purposes
4. Any entries submitted after the closing date of 31st October will not be considered
5. The winner’s selected charity must be registered through the Charity Commission Service
6. The winner’s copy of The Girl Who Didn’t Die will be in paperback format, sent to an address supplied by the winner